Bizprac Digital Takeoff powered by ExtrAxion
Bizprac’s digital takeoff system powered by Extraxion enables estimators and builders to quickly take-off/extract quantities and material/product types from plans directly into Bizprac, saving considerable time and money.
Some of the key benefits of Bizprac Digital Takeoff powered by Extraxion include:
- Begin the takeoff process using any image or vector file type
- Replace all surveying and estimating data of the project with one easily accessible digital file
- Speed up quantity surveying and estimating
- Instantly preview and print full measurement analysis
- Save time and improve productivity by using custom measurements
- Fast and accurate measurements of items, lengths, areas and volumes
- Create estimating scenarios by just changing a parameter value
- Cut costs by saving paper, ink and printing
Contact us now for more information about Bizprac Takeoff
Using ExtrAXION you can:
- Start the takeoff process from any image or vector file type, as soon as possible, using a simple, yet powerful tool.
- Minimize the time needed for measurements, using tools that significantly accelerate the procedure, such as selective copying of measurements from one drawing to another, measurement reproduction, library with parameters and user-defined measurement types.
- Instantly preview and print full measurement analysis on ready-to-use template sheets, where the analytical surface area calculations, the dimensions, the related work items etc. are presented in every detail.
- Achieve great accuracy, using integrated tools like zoom, magnifier, object snaps etc.
- Eliminate possible errors due to measuring the same element more than once or forgetting to take an element into account.
- Associate any measurement result with one or more work items of the project’s WBS. This way any change in measurements automatically updates the quantity estimation. Any measurement may be directly accessed from the WBS tree.
- Replace all surveying and estimating data of the project, such as drawing files, measurements, photocopies of plans etc., by one “electronic” file which is easy to use and readily accessible.
- Create estimating scenarios by just changing a parameter value, such as a floor height and watch instant results.
- Save time and improve productivity by using custom measurements when the four basic types do not suffice. Create your own custom measurements and define parameters which take their values during the takeoff process.
- Cut costs by saving paper, ink and printing.