Our Essentials package is the software of choice for builders who are just starting out in the industry, or for sole traders who are looking for a way to take total control of their business.
If you are a small builder, just starting out or a sole trader without employees, then our Essentials package is the perfect fit for your business.
The Essential’s Package will save you both time and money by helping you to easily keep track of the most important parts of your business, such as estimating and job costing. Bizprac Essentials also includes a full, comprehensive Accounting module that will allow you to keep track of your incomings and outgoings in real-time, meaning you will always be on top of all your expenses and know the profitability of your job at every stage.
If you or your partner are constantly updating spreadsheets, or you have piles of invoices all over your desk waiting to be processed, then you may never know if you have made a profit till the end of the job, and by then it may be too late. Using the Bizprac Essential’s package will not only help you to produce fast and accurate quotations, but it will also help you to keep track of the costs throughout the job to make sure that your business is profitable and that there are no nasty surprises at the end of the job.
Our team has worked tirelessly to ensure that our software is easy to use, even if you haven’t used industry-specific software before. And you can be confident that our Australian based support team are here to support you every step of the way.
If you are struggling with estimating and keeping track of your business expenses and profitability, or have come to the realization that software you are currently using is doing everything you need it to do, then we would be happy to show you how Bizprac software can help get you on track and ensure that you are making the profits you deserve. Simply click the button at the bottom of the page to arrange a free no-obligation trial.
Bizprac Essentials Package Features
- Create Estimates from new, templates or copy an existing estimate (whole or in part)
- Mark-up each Estimate separately, with a range of pricing methods available
- Create & utilise structures (assemblies/recipes) of products to use across multiple estimates: i.e. lengths of wall, concrete slabs, etc.
- Manage Supplier Price Lists: Import price files, set price zones, update prices by %, etc.
Contractors, Suppliers & Job Costing
- Generate POs direct from an Estimate or from the Pricelist, with a wide range of options available: By cost centre, load, for multiple Jobs, Selected Products*, etc.
- Subcontractor Management: Track contracts, terms & conditions
- Email POs to Suppliers, along with attached docs & plans*
- Track the Outstanding Balance of POs for undelivered goods
- Apply colour selections & notes to products
- Track Budget vs Actuals, Overruns, & Forecast Costs*
- Multiple Works in Progress (WIP) Reports are available, each using different variables
- Operate an unlimited number of business entities & books
- Voluntary withholding reporting for contractors
- Subcontractor RFI forms
- Generate Claims by Cost Plus, Stages or Percentage*
- Bank Reconciliation: Attach statements* & auto-match transactions from imported QIF/CSV files*
- Drill-down into ledger accounts & transactions
- Tax Code Audit Trail
- Equipment Register: Track depreciation, servicing & sale, and cost usage back to jobs**
- Configurable security for users, groups & activity tracking
- Configurable automatic backup tool