Full integration with Bizprac or standalone
ExtrAXION is a visual take-off product to enable builders and estimators to quickly take-off/extract quantities and material/product types from plans and designs.
Integrates into Bizprac to allow faster estimating functionality within Bizprac
Start the takeoff process using any image or vector file type
Replace all surveying and estimating data of the project with one easily accessible digital file
Speed up quantity surveying and estimating
Instantly preview and print full measurement analysis
Save time and improve productivity by using custom measurements
Fast and accurate measurements of items, lengths, areas and volumes
Create estimating scenarios by just changing a parameter value
Cut costs by saving paper, ink and printing
ExtrAXION is the digital takeoff software which speeds up the quantity surveying and estimating procedure through several alternative methods of measurement.
ExtrAXION facilitates fast and accurate measurements of items, lengths, areas and volumes from both image (BMP, GIF, JPG, TIF etc.) and vector (DWG, DXF, DGN, DWF, EMF etc.) plans, as well as from PDF multi-page files.
Using ExtrAXION you can:
- Start the takeoff process from any image or vector file type, as soon as possible, using a simple, yet powerful tool.
- Minimize the time needed for measurements, using tools that significantly accelerate the procedure, such as selective copying of measurements from one drawing to another, measurement reproduction, library with parameters and user-defined measurement types.
- Instantly preview and print full measurement analysis on ready-to-use template sheets, where the analytical surface area calculations, the dimensions, the related work items etc. are presented in every detail.
- Achieve great accuracy, using integrated tools like zoom, magnifier, object snaps etc.
- Eliminate possible errors due to measuring the same element more than once or forgetting to take an element into account.
- Associate any measurement result with one or more work items of the project’s WBS. This way any change in measurements automatically updates the quantity estimation. Any measurement may be directly accessed from the WBS tree.
- Replace all surveying and estimating data of the project, such as drawing files, measurements, photocopies of plans etc., by one “electronic” file which is easy to use and readily accessible.
- Create estimating scenarios by just changing a parameter value, such as a floor height and watch instant results.
- Save time and improve productivity by using custom measurements when the four basic types do not suffice. Create your own custom measurements and define parameters which take their values during the takeoff process.
- Cut costs by saving paper, ink and printing.
ExtrAXION Demo Video
The Add-on program ExtrAXION Rebars allows the rapid, high precision measurement of steel reinforcement, directly from the drawings. This allows for more accurate costing of projects.
The measurements of the reinforcement bars can be made on any structural drawing and regardless of the software program used to generate it.
ExtrAXION Rebars supports vector files – CAD (DWG, DXF, DGN, DWF, etc.), PDF files and image files, derived from scanners, digital cameras or mobile phones (BMP, GIF, JPG. TIFF, etc.).
The Add-on can be used for all types of reinforced concrete jobs. It is designed for quantity surveyors, estimators, civil engineers, builders and contractors who need to have accurate data on the quantities of reinforcement required.
THE BENEFITS OF REBARS
The ExtrAXION Rebars Add-on streamlines the process of measuring steel reinforcement. The user can obtain:
- Accurate and rapid estimation of the cost for the construction of the concrete structure.
- Organization of steel reinforcement bars for easy overview of the whole project. The rebar measurements are organized, in each drawing, creating a “tree” with structural elements, sub-structural elements and the steel bars at the lowest level.
- Increased ability to check for any errors or omissions, particularly due to the option to identify the bars either on the drawing or on the “tree” of reinforcements.
- Results are viewed on tables that can be customized by the users. Tables are shown on the drawings and can be exported to Excel sheets, greatly facilitating control by third parties.